Azalea Consulting Pty Ltd is a provider of Company Director, Company Secretary, and related corporate administration and compliance services to Australian companies and other organisations registered under the Corporations Act 2001.
The Principal, Winton Willesee, has over 20 years experience as a Chairman, Non-executive director, executive and company secretary with particular experience with Australian public and ASX listed companies. Winton holds a Master of Commerce, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Business (Economics and Finance), a Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance, a Graduate Diploma in Education and a Bachelor of Business. He is a Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia, a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, A Member of CPA Australia and a Chartered Secretary.
The Managing Director, Erlyn Dale, is an experienced corporate professional with a broad range of corporate governance and capital markets experience, having been involved with several public company listings, merger and acquisition transactions and capital raisings for ASX-listed companies across a diverse range of industries.
Miss Dale holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) and a Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance. She is a member of the Governance Institute of Australia/Chartered Secretary.
Made up of a team of seven, Azalea Consulting provides a breadth of service to our clients which include:
- Compliance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), ASX Listing Rules and Corporate Governance guidelines, ASIC, the Company’s Constitution and all other relevant corporate law and regulations
- Advisory support to the Board on corporate compliance and directors’ duties
- Development and implementation of corporate governance policies and frameworks
- Maintenance of statutory records, registers and reporting to ASIC
- Front and registered office administration and management
- Facilitation of board meetings, including preparation and distribution of board papers
- Share register and investor relations
- Maintenance of corporate minute books and statutory registers
- Preparation and event management of shareholder meetings
- Management of secondary capital raisings such as rights issues, share purchase plans and other pro- rata entitlement issues
In addition, Azalea Consulting offers a range of corporate advisory services closely associated with our core governance capabilities across capital raising, corporate transactions including Initial Public Offers and reconstructions.
To find out more about Azalea Consulting, please contact us on the details below to discuss your business needs.